well I doubt he`ll see the minutes he was seeing at first of season due to fact that he's been out for a long time, this being his first game bak he'll probably have to work himself back into the line up
haha this isn't Thomas
National Finals Rodeo, starts November 30th
well I doubt he`ll see the minutes he was seeing at first of season due to fact that he's been out for a long time, this being his first game bak he'll probably have to work himself back into the line up
yeah, he told me that Crockett wanted him to have two or three good workouts this week... I would like to see him back in there, it never hurts to add more depth
National Finals Rodeo, starts November 30th
Thomas Is a good player i think he will work his way in quick
Appy - PV will be good... Like last time.
Bookmarks